Anirudh Ravichander, who made headlines with Kolaveri Di few months ago, is in big trouble because of a song he had recent released on Youtube. Soon after the song, titled ‘Ain’t Nobody F**kin With My Music’, was released, the lyrics shocked a lot of people in Chennai. In fact, a lawyer even filed a complaint against the music director for obscenity, vulgarity and depicting women in a derogatory manner.
Although no action was taken against the music director, the Madras High Court has reportedly directed the commissioner of police in Chennai to register a case against him. If the charges against him are proven in court, Anirudh could face major trouble in near future. Moreover, he has been accused of flouting rules including not obtaining a censor certificate before releasing the video. We’ll have to wait and see how this case unfolds over the next few weeks.
Currently, he’s busy scoring for three major productions in Tamil including Gautham Karthik, Lavanya starrer Naanum Rowdythaan, which will be produced by Gautham Menon.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic