Anisha Ambrose is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. The actress has been offered a lead role in Manoj Beedha’s Vanjagar Ulagam, and she will be seen as a journalist.
Apparently, Anisha was approached for few other Tamil films in the past; however, she turned down a lot of offers since she was apprehensive about acting in a language that she didn’t know. “When Manoj pitched me this script, I was really impressed with his knowledge about cinema. Everyone in the team knows what they are doing, and I have always wanted to be part of films which are new and fresh,” Anisha said.
The actress was last seen in Tharun Bhascker’s buddy comedy Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi, which is running in theatres.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Rajasekhar finally responds about his accident
- NTR biopic’s teaser gets a tentative release date?
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set