Anisha Ambrose is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. The actress has been offered a lead role in Manoj Beedha’s Vanjagar Ulagam, and she will be seen as a journalist.
Apparently, Anisha was approached for few other Tamil films in the past; however, she turned down a lot of offers since she was apprehensive about acting in a language that she didn’t know. “When Manoj pitched me this script, I was really impressed with his knowledge about cinema. Everyone in the team knows what they are doing, and I have always wanted to be part of films which are new and fresh,” Anisha said.
The actress was last seen in Tharun Bhascker’s buddy comedy Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi, which is running in theatres.
Articles that might interest you:
- 50 crores spent on the climax of Radhe Shyam?
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed