Anisha Ambrose is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. The actress has been offered a lead role in Manoj Beedha’s Vanjagar Ulagam, and she will be seen as a journalist.
Apparently, Anisha was approached for few other Tamil films in the past; however, she turned down a lot of offers since she was apprehensive about acting in a language that she didn’t know. “When Manoj pitched me this script, I was really impressed with his knowledge about cinema. Everyone in the team knows what they are doing, and I have always wanted to be part of films which are new and fresh,” Anisha said.
The actress was last seen in Tharun Bhascker’s buddy comedy Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi, which is running in theatres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty’s call log: Aamir, Rakul and Rana in spotlight
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?