Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari’s eagerly awaited space thriller, Antariksham, has wrapped up the censor formalities this afternoon. The CBFC has cleared the film with a clean U certificate. The film is now all set for a grand worldwide release on December 21.
In Antariksham, Varun Tej plays an Indian Space Centre astronaut who leads his team on a nail-biting mission in the space. Ghazi fame Sankalp Reddy has directed Antariksham, while Krish and Rajiv Reddy produced it. The film is loaded with visual effects, with over 1,500 shots featuring high-class VFX.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?