Young Kerala actress Anu Emmanuel has scored some brownie points for her presence in the recently released romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. She recently made headlines by grabbing the Nagarjuna-Dhanush Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer.
In a latest interview as part of promotions for Shailaja Reddy Alludu, Anu opened up about love and marriage. She revealed that her first crush was when she was a grade 4 student. Talking about love, she said that it’s a beautiful feeling which binds two hearts. She went on to say that hers will be a love marriage whenever the time is right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman