Young Kerala actress Anu Emmanuel has scored some brownie points for her presence in the recently released romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. She recently made headlines by grabbing the Nagarjuna-Dhanush Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer.
In a latest interview as part of promotions for Shailaja Reddy Alludu, Anu opened up about love and marriage. She revealed that her first crush was when she was a grade 4 student. Talking about love, she said that it’s a beautiful feeling which binds two hearts. She went on to say that hers will be a love marriage whenever the time is right.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google