Young Kerala actress Anu Emmanuel has scored some brownie points for her presence in the recently released romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. She recently made headlines by grabbing the Nagarjuna-Dhanush Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer.
In a latest interview as part of promotions for Shailaja Reddy Alludu, Anu opened up about love and marriage. She revealed that her first crush was when she was a grade 4 student. Talking about love, she said that it’s a beautiful feeling which binds two hearts. She went on to say that hers will be a love marriage whenever the time is right.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise