Young Kerala actress Anu Emmanuel has scored some brownie points for her presence in the recently released romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. She recently made headlines by grabbing the Nagarjuna-Dhanush Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer.
In a latest interview as part of promotions for Shailaja Reddy Alludu, Anu opened up about love and marriage. She revealed that her first crush was when she was a grade 4 student. Talking about love, she said that it’s a beautiful feeling which binds two hearts. She went on to say that hers will be a love marriage whenever the time is right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?