After a successful debut in Tollywood with Majnu, young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel has not scored a solid hit which will take her to the next league. Anu is keenly awaiting the release of Shailaja Reddy Alludu, which is hitting theaters on September 13.
Meanwhile, in a recent promotional interview with an English daily, Anu opened up about her failures and spoke in a matured way. “Success and failure are not in my control, but seeing failures at an early stage of my career is a good learning experience. I believe you have to fail in order to succeed,” said the actress.
Anu also said that she would like to play the kind of role her Agnyaathavaasi co-star Keerthy Suresh had played in Mahanati.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties