After a successful debut in Tollywood with Majnu, young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel has not scored a solid hit which will take her to the next league. Anu is keenly awaiting the release of Shailaja Reddy Alludu, which is hitting theaters on September 13.
Meanwhile, in a recent promotional interview with an English daily, Anu opened up about her failures and spoke in a matured way. “Success and failure are not in my control, but seeing failures at an early stage of my career is a good learning experience. I believe you have to fail in order to succeed,” said the actress.
Anu also said that she would like to play the kind of role her Agnyaathavaasi co-star Keerthy Suresh had played in Mahanati.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true