After a successful debut in Tollywood with Majnu, young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel has not scored a solid hit which will take her to the next league. Anu is keenly awaiting the release of Shailaja Reddy Alludu, which is hitting theaters on September 13.
Meanwhile, in a recent promotional interview with an English daily, Anu opened up about her failures and spoke in a matured way. “Success and failure are not in my control, but seeing failures at an early stage of my career is a good learning experience. I believe you have to fail in order to succeed,” said the actress.
Anu also said that she would like to play the kind of role her Agnyaathavaasi co-star Keerthy Suresh had played in Mahanati.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals