Anupama Parameswaran finally scored a hit with Bellamkonda Sreenivas’s Rakshasudu which was a good hit at the box office a few months back.
But the film did not bring any luck for Anupama as she did not get many offers. Now, the talk is that Anupama has been signed in as the female lead for the leading producer, Dil Raju’s next.
The news is that Anupama will romance producer, Sirish Reddy’s son, Ashish, in his debut film which will roll out very soon. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom