A couple of days ago, there were reports that legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao will be helming a biopic on yesteryear Carnatic singer and women’s rights activist Bangalore Nagarathamma. Set in the pre-independent India, this prestigious biopic will be bankrolled under People Media Factory banner.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to approach star heroine Anushka for the titular role in the biopic. Since Anushka has a huge popularity across South, the film will be released in all the major South Indian languages and Hindi. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?