A couple of days ago, there were reports that legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasarao will be helming a biopic on yesteryear Carnatic singer and women’s rights activist Bangalore Nagarathamma. Set in the pre-independent India, this prestigious biopic will be bankrolled under People Media Factory banner.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to approach star heroine Anushka for the titular role in the biopic. Since Anushka has a huge popularity across South, the film will be released in all the major South Indian languages and Hindi. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja meets an unexpected guest on his flight to Dubai
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?