This movie has now got entertainment tax exemption in both the Telugu speaking states.While Telangana chief minister, KCR announced it officially when Balakrishna met him a few days back in TS assembly.
Now, AP government has officially granted entertainment tax exemption for this movie. Slated to release in a huge number of screens in the US also, this film is being promoted big time all over.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title