This movie has now got entertainment tax exemption in both the Telugu speaking states.While Telangana chief minister, KCR announced it officially when Balakrishna met him a few days back in TS assembly.
Now, AP government has officially granted entertainment tax exemption for this movie. Slated to release in a huge number of screens in the US also, this film is being promoted big time all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha