Ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, the Andhra Pradesh government has been claiming to develop the film industry in the newly formed state. However, nothing concrete has happened on this front till date. But it looks like the government is determined to develop the film industry in the state.
In the process, th e AP government has announced a few sops to encourage Tollywood filmmakers shoot their movies in AP. A GO has been released today, stating that there will be no tax for movies that are made within a budget of 4 crores. Also, all the locations will be given to filmmakers for free. A single window counter will be set up for this purpose.
Furthermore, 316 acres of land will be allotted for the construction of film studios near the Ramanaidu Studios in Rushikonda Vizag. Finally, 10 award winning films will be given 15 lakh rupees per year.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother