Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the pre-release event of young Mega hero Varun Tej’s soon to be released romantic entertainer, Mister. The event concluded last night and Chiru was all praises for his doting nephew.
Chiru said that he appreciates Varun’s calculative career planning by carefully choosing different genres of movies such as Kanche, Loafer and now Mister. Chiru further cautioned Varun to be more hard-working and not to take the support of the Mega family and fans for granted.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, Mister is produced by Tagore Madhu and Nalalamalupu Srinivas. The film stars Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel as its leading ladies. Mister is slated to hit the screens on April 14th.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment