2.0, Sangamithra and Mahabharata are the three most expensive films to be ever made in India and there’s one name common in all the three movies – AR Rahman. BR Shetty, the producer of Mahabharata, has announced in a recent interview that AR Rahman will score music for the movie.
Mahabharata will feature Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal in Bheema’s role. The film, touted to be India’s most expensive film till date, will be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crore. Shrikumar Menon will direct the movie, which will go on the floors in 2018 and hit the screens in 2020.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha