2.0, Sangamithra and Mahabharata are the three most expensive films to be ever made in India and there’s one name common in all the three movies – AR Rahman. BR Shetty, the producer of Mahabharata, has announced in a recent interview that AR Rahman will score music for the movie.
Mahabharata will feature Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal in Bheema’s role. The film, touted to be India’s most expensive film till date, will be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crore. Shrikumar Menon will direct the movie, which will go on the floors in 2018 and hit the screens in 2020.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film