2.0, Sangamithra and Mahabharata are the three most expensive films to be ever made in India and there’s one name common in all the three movies – AR Rahman. BR Shetty, the producer of Mahabharata, has announced in a recent interview that AR Rahman will score music for the movie.
Mahabharata will feature Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal in Bheema’s role. The film, touted to be India’s most expensive film till date, will be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crore. Shrikumar Menon will direct the movie, which will go on the floors in 2018 and hit the screens in 2020.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title