Ahead of the release, the director revealed that prior to part 2 he did not have any plans to make the sequel. In the end of Aranamani, he left a cliffhanger and due to the same, people started asking him about the sequel and that was how he made Aranmani 2.
Since the demand for horror movies is high and Aranmanai is now a known name, Sundar C is all set to make the 3rd edition very soon.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot