Aravindha Sametha is continuing its dream run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In the US in particular, the film has already become the third highest grossing film in NTR’s career, after Nannaku Prematho ($2.03M) and Janatha Garage ($1.81M).
On Saturday, until 11 PM EST, Aravindha Sametha breached the $1.5M milestone by collecting $320,485 from 177 reported locations. The film’s latest gross is $1,608,977. With a couple of hours and several more locations yet to be reported, Saturday’s gross is expected to be around $350K.
Aravindha Sametha is expected to beat Nannaku Prematho’s lifetime gross by tonight or on Sunday, becoming NTR’s all-time highest grosser in the US. Stay tuned for more regular updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama