Aravindha Sametha is continuing its dream run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In the US in particular, the film has already become the third highest grossing film in NTR’s career, after Nannaku Prematho ($2.03M) and Janatha Garage ($1.81M).
On Saturday, until 11 PM EST, Aravindha Sametha breached the $1.5M milestone by collecting $320,485 from 177 reported locations. The film’s latest gross is $1,608,977. With a couple of hours and several more locations yet to be reported, Saturday’s gross is expected to be around $350K.
Aravindha Sametha is expected to beat Nannaku Prematho’s lifetime gross by tonight or on Sunday, becoming NTR’s all-time highest grosser in the US. Stay tuned for more regular updates on the film’s box-office collections.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women