After the news of Kamal and Shruti Hassan staring together, another such, father-daughter combination is now doing the rounds. Arjun, the Gentleman hero is soon set to join his daughter Aishwarya Arjun for a movie.
Aishwarya Arjun debuted into the Tamil film industry with Pattatu Yaanai opposite Vishal. While the movie went on to receive mixed reviews, Aishwarya has not acted in any movie since then due to the lack of proper scripts.
Arjun who is currently busy with two films, is soon going to act and direct in a untitled film. Aishwarya Arjun will also be a part of it in a pivotal role.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title