With the Tamil media and critics going gung-ho about the film, there is a superb craze that has built up for this film in Chennai. The film is now playing with subtitles and this is attracting a lot of youth.
Several screens have been increased from today onwards and this only proves how the film has caught on all over. Meanwhile, back in the Telugu states the film has crossed the 10 crore mark after the first week and is still going strong.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes