The makers of Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Adithya Varma, have wrapped up the shooting formalities in Chennai this evening. Dhruv’s father Chiyaan Vikram himself was present while the last shot was canned on Dhruv and heroine Banita Sandhu.
Giresaaya, Arjun Reddy’s assistant director, is making his directorial debut with Adithya Varma. Priya Anand plays Jia Sharma’s role. The teaser was unveiled last month to a highly positive response. E4 Entertainments banner is bankrolling this highly-anticipated remake. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor’s fifth COVID-19 test turns negative