The makers of Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Adithya Varma, have wrapped up the shooting formalities in Chennai this evening. Dhruv’s father Chiyaan Vikram himself was present while the last shot was canned on Dhruv and heroine Banita Sandhu.
Giresaaya, Arjun Reddy’s assistant director, is making his directorial debut with Adithya Varma. Priya Anand plays Jia Sharma’s role. The teaser was unveiled last month to a highly positive response. E4 Entertainments banner is bankrolling this highly-anticipated remake. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless
- YRF’s past mistake haunts Hrithik’s next
- When Prabhas turned vegetarian