Bollywood actor Sonu Sood had first offered his Mumbai hotel to be use as an isolation ward to treat Coronavirus patients and later began feeding 45,000 poor people. The Arundhati actor’s latest gesture is further winning everyone’s hearts.
Sonu has decided to offer food to nearly 25,000 daily wage workers in Mumbai who observe fasting during the holy Ramzan period. The food contains special nutrients which will help the workers remain energetic throughout the day. Most of these workers are from faraway places like Bengal, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony