Arvind Krishna, who was earlier seen in films like It’s My Love Story and Rishi, might have been lying low, but we hear that he’s silently shooting for plenty of films these days. He’ll soon be seen in Harshath Vidheya’s upcoming film titled Saaradhi and the latest buzz is that he has signed yet another thriller film. Newcomer Akki Vishwanadha Reddy has written and directed the film and it has been titled as ‘Adavi Kachina Vennela’. Meenakshi Dixit, the item girl from films like Dookudu and Baadshah, is playing the lead role opposite Arvind Krishna. Last year, she had played the role of a dancer in Srikanth starrer Devaraya and in ‘Adavi Kachina Vennela’, she’ll be seen in a glamorous role. The film’s shooting began in mid April and most part of the film has already been wrapped up. More details about the film will be announced soon. Nani Vineel has scored the music and Suresh Ragutu is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes