The prestigious EVV Cinema banner was established by renowned director EVV Satyanarayana in his hey days. Now after his demise, his elder son and actor Arjan Rajesh has decided to head the banner and produce a new film titled Bandipotu.
Allari Naresh will play the lead role in this film, which will be directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti. Aryan Rajesh himself confirmed the news and also added that from here on, he would produce more films in his home banner.
The film will be officially launched on the 10th of June, which happens to be the birth date of his dad. More details on this project will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights