Union I&B Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore’s #HumFitTohIndiaFit fitness challenge continues to go viral. Several celebrities from all the film industries across the country have taken part in this unique campaign.
Nagarjuna is the latest Tollywood star to join the fitness challenge. On the day when his latest film, Officer, made it to the theaters, Nag, who was challenged by his younger son Akhil, took to Twitter and posted a video in which he was seen lifting weights in his gym. Nag further challenged his ongoing multi-starrer’s co-star Nani and his Oopiri co-star Karthi to post their fitness videos.
Here we go @AkhilAkkineni8 my reply for #HumFitToIndiaFit challenge..I challenge @NameisNani @Karthi_Offl @shilpareddy217 to post there fitness videos. 👉My exercise regime today lower body heavy for strength and upper body light for recovery👍 pic.twitter.com/nsgmym0M4n
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) June 1, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?