Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Autonagar Surya is almost ready for release. Directed by Deva Katta, the film is set in the backdrop of automotive industry and it also stars Samantha in the lead role. Nandu has played an important role and K Atchi Reddy has produced it.
Deva Katta has now stated that the first copy of the film is going to be ready by February 3 and then the censor formalities might also be wrapped up in the same week. However, he’s tight lipped over the exact date of release. “The producers will announce the exact date of release early next week,” he said. Earlier this month, the makers had announced that the film will hit the screens on February 7; however, that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.
Anup Rubens has scored the music and some of the songs have become quite popular. Srikanth Naroj is the cinematographer. The film is expected to be a good action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting