Noted producer Raj Kandukuri, the man behind the blockbuster romantic family entertainer Pellichoopulu, has been chosen for the coveted B Nagireddy Memorial Award for the year 2016. This prestigious award will be presented to Raj Kandukuri on the 16th of April in Rajahmundry.
B Nagireddy’s son and the head honcho of the legendary film production house Vijaya Vauhini Studios B Venkataramireddy had instituted this award 6 years ago. Producers who make films with family values are honored with the award every year.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi