Noted producer Raj Kandukuri, the man behind the blockbuster romantic family entertainer Pellichoopulu, has been chosen for the coveted B Nagireddy Memorial Award for the year 2016. This prestigious award will be presented to Raj Kandukuri on the 16th of April in Rajahmundry.
B Nagireddy’s son and the head honcho of the legendary film production house Vijaya Vauhini Studios B Venkataramireddy had instituted this award 6 years ago. Producers who make films with family values are honored with the award every year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London