It is a known fact that ace filmmaker, Karan Johar has bought the Hindi rights of both the versions of Baahubali. He promoted Baahubali: The Beginning aggressively and helped the film to get a massive opening in North India.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Karan Johar has also bought the Hindi version rights of Rana Daggubati’s upcoming film Ghazi. An official confirmation regarding the news is yet to be made.
Ghazi is a Telugu-Hindi bilingual which will be dubbed into Tamil as well. Directed by debutante Sankalp, this film has Taapsee as the film lead and popular production house PVP cinema is producing it on a lavish budget.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film