As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has completed pre-production of his magnum opus Baahubali 2 and was supposed to take his film on floors today. But latest reports reveal that the shooting will start only on the 16th of this month.
Some technical problems are behind this delay. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot. Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”