India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali has finally arrived with a massive buzz yesterday. According to the latest update, there were close to 159 shows which were aired in city of Vijayawada on the first day.
This is a record in itself as never has any film opened such hugely in the city. Fans went crazy to watch their favourite stars on screen after a gap of three years since the film took off.
The S S Rajamouli spectacle is being showcased even the interiors of Andhra where no Telugu films had ever released before.
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?
- Siddharth to return to Tollywood with a trilingual