One might have easily estimated that Baahubali would see some thumping openings all over. But the way the film has now become India’s highest first day grosser is something unprecedented.
According to the latest reports, Baahubali has collected a mammoth 50 cores including all the versions of its release on the first day. The film has crossed business of some super stars like Rajinikanth, Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir Khan and has left them far behind.
Released simultaneously in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, this film has done some extra ordinary business already. Directed by S S Rajamouli, this film is produced by Arka Media.
- Andhra people upset with RGV
- Saaho to end where it all began
- Ali lands a crucial role in Hindi biggie
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Jersey’s first day AP/TG collections