Scarlet Wilson, who was last seen in Baahubali : The Beginning, reportedly slapped her co-star Umakant Rai when the latter began misbehaving with her on the sets of a Hindi film. The incident occurred recently during the shoot of Hansa: Ek Sanyog in which Scarlet will be seen in an item song.
According to reports in Bollywood, Umakant Rai began making crude gestures and also tried touching Scarlett inappropriately. So irked was Scarlet with his behaviour that she slapped him in front of the whole unit and walked out of the sets.
Meanwhile, a complaint has been lodged against Umakant Rai for misbehaving on the sets of the film and if he doesn’t apologise, he might be barred from acting in films. As of now, Scarlet hasn’t opened up about the issue yet. She’ll soon be seen in a special song in Karthi, Rakul’s upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release