We all know how big a hit Baahubali became all over the world and made merry for the makers Shobu and Prasad, the producers of the film. Now, the makers have decided to give a bit back to the society in form of some donations.
The latest we hear is that they have decided to contribute money to build a major school building in the Macharla region of Guntur district. Apart from this, they are doing many good initiatives which are being kept a secret.
Post the success of Baahubali, the makers are yet to announce their next film to date.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata