We all know how big a hit Baahubali became all over the world and made merry for the makers Shobu and Prasad, the producers of the film. Now, the makers have decided to give a bit back to the society in form of some donations.
The latest we hear is that they have decided to contribute money to build a major school building in the Macharla region of Guntur district. Apart from this, they are doing many good initiatives which are being kept a secret.
Post the success of Baahubali, the makers are yet to announce their next film to date.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest