SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali, which released last Friday, has transcended all the boundaries and became a global hit. The movie is recording terrific collections all over the world. Already, it has surpassed many Bollywood blockbusters in the overseas market.
As per the latest report, the movie has collected 9.83 crores share after 4 days in the ceded region alone. With the current speed, it could touch the 15 crore mark very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film