After making waves across the country with the hugely successful Baahubali film series which they have made into a world of its own by branching out into various platforms, we hear Arka Media Works’ Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda into the digital world full fledgedly it seems.
Apparently a massive office has been setup in Hyderabad and the production house is inviting young filmmakers to come up with their ideas to work them out for the leading video streaming platforms.
We hear that a few announcements will be made very soon!
Articles that might interest you:
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown