SS Rajamouli’s visual grandeur, Baahubali, is getting bigger and bigger at the box office as the days pass on. So far,it has collected more than three and a half million dollars in the overseas market. The collections in all the other areas of its release are also tremendous and with the current speed it might emerge as the highest grosser of South India very soon.
As per the latest trade reports, this epic fantasy has garnered more than 40 crores including Andhra and Telangana in the first three days of its release. This is a huge record of all sorts and the number seems to be an unbeatable one in the near future. It has collected 24 crores on the first day itself and followed it with terrific figures on the next two days as well. It has notched up 9 crores and 10 crores respectively on the second and third day respectively.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”