Team Baahubali is betting big on VR (Virtual Reality) experience and director S.S. Rajamouli has already announced the same during a media meet that was held a few days ago. The team is being aided in this endeavour by renowned technology giant AMD.
The team is reportedly using some special cameras for the VR shoot. Sources say that Rajamouli, cameraman Senthil, the VFC team and AMD personnel have developed some innovative cameras that can be customised for the shoot.
Rajamouli is promising some spectacular and worldclass VR sequences that will be out a few weeks before the release of the main movie and these cameras are expected to help the team achieve that goal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting