It is well known that the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion, the sequel to SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning, kickstarted in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. Team Baahubali shot several crucial scenes in the first part in Kerala’s Athirapally Waterfalls.
As per the latest reports, Rajamouli, along with his core crew, will soon visit several locations in Kannur, Kerala. Kannur has a rich legacy dating back to the Portuguese colonization. Apparently, the shooting will take place in the historic Kannur fort, built during the Portuguese rule.
Arka Mediaworks is producing this epic war drama and the movie is expected to hit the screens in 2017.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR