Nandamuri Balakrishna and Director Krish have become thick friends while shooting for the film ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’. The two of them have developed a special bond and the common point for them is their love of Telugu literature. Krish is a huge fan of the legendary Viswanadha Satyanarayana and Balakrishna is also an ardent fan of his works.
Apart from this, both of them share a passion and fascination for Telugu History and culture. This has resulted in smooth shooting for the movie and work is going on at a fast pace. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!