Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ success tour is now taking place in Telangana. Balakrishna drew good crowds in Seemandhra areas a few days ago. But a few sections of the media expressed doubts about his popularity in Telangana region.
The massive crowds Balakrishna has been drawing in Telangana region should prove his doubters wrong. Meanwhile, the movie is continuing to do good business and the success is being enjoyed by the whole team.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads in this movie while Jagapathi Babu was seen as the villain. The movie has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu, with music from Devi Sri Prasad.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake