It’s well known that hero Sumanth will be seen in the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in NTR biopic, NTR Kathanayakudu. In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Subrahmanyapuram, Sumanth opened up about the experience of working on NTR biopic and sharing screen space with Balakrishna.
Sumanth revealed that he will be seen in both NTR Kathanayakudu and NTR Mahanayakudu. He further said that working with Balakrishna has been a memorable experience and went on to describe Balayya as an encyclopedia of cinema. “He used to effortlessly render dialogues from yesteryear classics. He also told me how my grandpa used to behave on movie sets,” Sumanth said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed