‘Nata Simham’ Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for ‘Lion’, a powerful action drama. Currently scenes from the movie are being shot in and around Hyderabad and special police station scenes are being filmed on Balakrishna now.
Trisha and Radhika Apte are the heroines and they are also participating in these scenes. R. Ramana Rao is producing the movie while debutante Sathya Deva is wielding the megaphone for Balakrishna. ManiSharma is the music director. ‘Lion’ will have early April or end March release.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away