‘Nata Simham’ Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for ‘Lion’, a powerful action drama. Currently scenes from the movie are being shot in and around Hyderabad and special police station scenes are being filmed on Balakrishna now.
Trisha and Radhika Apte are the heroines and they are also participating in these scenes. R. Ramana Rao is producing the movie while debutante Sathya Deva is wielding the megaphone for Balakrishna. ManiSharma is the music director. ‘Lion’ will have early April or end March release.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film