Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently campaigning for the TDP actively and he is also contesting the upcoming elections as an MLA candidate. As a result, he has taken a break from his film commitments right now.
Balakrishna will start working on his films from June. He is scheduled to act in a new movie which is going to be directed by Sathya Deva, who is making his debut with this film. This movie is going to be a powerful action entertainer.
Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer of this film. Other details like cast and crew have not been announced so far. Balakrishna recently scored a big hit with ‘Legend’ and this new film will be his 98th appearance in a feature film.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections