According to the latest reports being heard from the unit, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ may travel to Georgia once again for a short schedule. This is an unconfirmed report and is yet to be formally confirmed by the team. The unit has just returned after wrapping up a schedule in Madhya Pradesh successfully.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is the story of the unsung warrior king of Amaravati. The movie has Shriya as the heroine and Hema Malini is going to be seen as the mother of Balakrishna. Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music and Gnanasekhar is the DOP.
Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights