Senior hero Balakrishna will soon reveal the name of the director who will helm the ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. As per the latest buzz in film circles, Balayya, who will reprise his father in the movie, will also produce it by launching a new production house.
The Nandamuri family owns the reputed Ramakrishna Studios banner, founded by NT Ramarao. However, Balayya seems to have decided to float his own banner for reasons better known to him. More details about the Nandamuri star’s new production house are awaited.
Balayya is currently busy shooting his 102nd film in KS Ravikumar’s direction. The film is slated for release during Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside