After fighting for his life for 23 days, actor Nandamuri Tarakaratna breathed his last at Narayana Hrudayalaya in Bengaluru on February 18. Nandamuri fans and family members are yet to come to terms with the sudden demise of the soft-spoken actor. Yesterday, family members informed that Tarakaratna’s Pedda Karma will be held on the 2nd of March at 12 pm at Film Nagar Culural Centre, Hyderabad.
Tarakaratna’s wife Alekhya Reddy, uncle Nandamuri Balakrishna and Alekhya Reddy’s uncle and YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy reportedly discussed with both the family members regarding the Pedda Karma event. Also, Balakrishna and Vijayasai Reddy are said to be personally overseeing all the formalities, starting from informing all family members, TDP supporters and fans to arranging the logistics.
Throughout Tarakaratna’s hospitalization and his last rites, Balakrishna and Vijayasai Reddy kept aside their political differences and stood like a pillar of strength to Alekhya Reddy and her children and they continue to do so even now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food