Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna has been planning to build a huge film studio since a long time. Now that the Andhra Pradesh government is allotting hundreds of acres of land to Tollywood filmmakers for setting up of new studios, Balayya’s studio is back in news once again.
Ever since the beginning, Balayya has been planning to set up an International standard film studio in Vizag. The studio will be one of its kind and will provide the necessary infrastructure in terms of production and post-production. Apart from Balayya, several reputed film producers and studio owners are also planning to establish their properties on the Vizag beach road.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?