Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna has been planning to build a huge film studio since a long time. Now that the Andhra Pradesh government is allotting hundreds of acres of land to Tollywood filmmakers for setting up of new studios, Balayya’s studio is back in news once again.
Ever since the beginning, Balayya has been planning to set up an International standard film studio in Vizag. The studio will be one of its kind and will provide the necessary infrastructure in terms of production and post-production. Apart from Balayya, several reputed film producers and studio owners are also planning to establish their properties on the Vizag beach road.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?