Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna has been planning to build a huge film studio since a long time. Now that the Andhra Pradesh government is allotting hundreds of acres of land to Tollywood filmmakers for setting up of new studios, Balayya’s studio is back in news once again.
Ever since the beginning, Balayya has been planning to set up an International standard film studio in Vizag. The studio will be one of its kind and will provide the necessary infrastructure in terms of production and post-production. Apart from Balayya, several reputed film producers and studio owners are also planning to establish their properties on the Vizag beach road.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan