Allari Naresh, who won good reviews for his performance in Maharshi, is back to playing lead roles once again. The actor will soon be seen in PV Giri’s upcoming comedy film. Anil Sunkara is producing the film.
Interestingly, the film has been titled as Bangaru Bullodu, which is also the title of one of Balakrishna’s most popular films. Until recently, there were rumours that the title could go to Gopichand; however, the makers have now confirmed that Allari Naresh’s next is titled as Bangaru Bullodu.
Pooja Jhaveri is the lead actress in the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut