Earlier today, Nandamuri Balakrishna came forward and donated a big amount of 1 crore 25 lakhs to the Telugu states and also to the film workers charity and won good applause from many.
Now, the latest news is that his younger son-in-law, Bharath, the chairman of Geetham Educational Institutions, Vizag donated 1 crore to fight the Coronavirus Pandemic, which has taken several lives.
Bharath donated 50 Lakhs to Andhra Pradesh CM relief fund, 25 Lakhs to Telangana CM relief fund, and 25 Lakhs to Karnataka CM relief fund. This is a very gesture from the young politician and we hope others follow too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W