Earlier today, Nandamuri Balakrishna came forward and donated a big amount of 1 crore 25 lakhs to the Telugu states and also to the film workers charity and won good applause from many.
Now, the latest news is that his younger son-in-law, Bharath, the chairman of Geetham Educational Institutions, Vizag donated 1 crore to fight the Coronavirus Pandemic, which has taken several lives.
Bharath donated 50 Lakhs to Andhra Pradesh CM relief fund, 25 Lakhs to Telangana CM relief fund, and 25 Lakhs to Karnataka CM relief fund. This is a very gesture from the young politician and we hope others follow too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?