After the death of Nandamuri Hari Krishna, the Telugu film audience got to see one rare event where Balakrishna and NTR were united in front of the public eye at the pre-release event of Aravinda Sametha.
It was an event high on emotions but also special because it seemed to have created a new bond in the family.
And now, the duo is set to be seen together again. As the audio launch of Kalyan Ram’s 118 is on the cards on February 25, all the three Nandamuri heroes will join on stage once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards