After the death of Nandamuri Hari Krishna, the Telugu film audience got to see one rare event where Balakrishna and NTR were united in front of the public eye at the pre-release event of Aravinda Sametha.
It was an event high on emotions but also special because it seemed to have created a new bond in the family.
And now, the duo is set to be seen together again. As the audio launch of Kalyan Ram’s 118 is on the cards on February 25, all the three Nandamuri heroes will join on stage once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these star heroes should Prabhas do a multi-starrer?
- Bollywood actress’ shocking casting couch experience with South producer
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US