After the death of Nandamuri Hari Krishna, the Telugu film audience got to see one rare event where Balakrishna and NTR were united in front of the public eye at the pre-release event of Aravinda Sametha.
It was an event high on emotions but also special because it seemed to have created a new bond in the family.
And now, the duo is set to be seen together again. As the audio launch of Kalyan Ram’s 118 is on the cards on February 25, all the three Nandamuri heroes will join on stage once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa