Nandamuri Balakrishna has turned into a journalist! This is the role he is playing in the upcoming film ‘Srimannarayana’. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines. Shooting is currently on at Ramoji Film City and scenes are being shot on the lead actors. The movie unit will then head to Europe where three songs will be canned. Director Ravi Kumar Chavali says that Balayya’s character will be quite powerful. “Pen has the power to change society and lives. Our hero will show you how the might of a pen can eradicate evil from the society. Balayya’s role and performance will be very powerful”, he said.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and Chakri is scoring the music.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next