Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Sreenu’s new film has already wrapped its first schedule a few weeks ago at a special erected set at RFC. Due to the lockdown situation, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled.
As per the reports, the film’s new schedule is supposed to begin from the second week of this month but considering the news regarding the extention of lockdown till this month end, the unit is planning to resume the shooting only in the month of May if the circumstances get better. However, an official update regarding the film’s shooting schedules is awaited.
Anjali is the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next