Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Sreenu’s new film has already wrapped its first schedule a few weeks ago at a special erected set at RFC. Due to the lockdown situation, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled.
As per the reports, the film’s new schedule is supposed to begin from the second week of this month but considering the news regarding the extention of lockdown till this month end, the unit is planning to resume the shooting only in the month of May if the circumstances get better. However, an official update regarding the film’s shooting schedules is awaited.
Anjali is the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo