It is a known fact that Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu and the shooting is in full swing in Hyderabad’s RFC. The unit planned a key schedule in Varanasi but has postponed it due to the COVID scare.
The latest we have come to know is that the unit will instead move to Nadyala and shoot a key episode there. Some crazy action scenes are being planned in and around Nandyala.
Pragya Jaiswal plays the female lead in this film whose villain is yet to be confirmed. Srikanth plays one of the bad guys but the key actor who has a bigger role needs to be cast as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K