Recently, film star Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 56th birthday. A grand celebratory event was organized by NBK USA Fans Association in Silicon Valley in the US. Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that he dedicated his entire life to acting and that he will continue to act throughout his life.
Speaking further, Balayya promised his fans that he will live up to their gigantic expectations on Gauthamiputra Satakarni. To a loud cheer from fans, Balayya announced that he is dedicating his 100th film to all his fans across the world.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?