It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan already started some time back. We have already revealed today that the second schedule of the film is currently underway on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Latest update reveals that Balayya has joined the set and is going all out with his scenes in spite of heavy summer heat. Some crucial scenes featuring a stylish Balayya and a number of junior artists are being canned now.
The main female lead is yet to be finalized in this film which is touted to be a gangster drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja